He obtained his degree in civil engineering in 1959 at Budapest University of Technology. Until 1964 he worked in various fields of civil engineering. Between 1964 and 1969 he worked in the Hungarian Patent Office as a patent evaluator. As a member of the body of Hungarian experts he took part in the preparation of the Patent Co-operation Treaty in Geneva. Between 1969 and 1974 he worked for Danubia Patent Office as a patent attorney. In 1974 he joined ADVOPATENT Office of Patent and Trademark Attorneys. He is a member of the board of directors of the Hungarian Trademark Association and he is head of the Industrial Design Special Department. He is also a member of the board of directors of the Hungarian Association of Industrial Rights and Copyright Protection, and the Hungarian Group of the AIPPI. He speaks English, German and French.
Presently he is deputy head of ADVOPATENT Office of Patent and Trademark Attorneys.
His main fields are: civil engineering, mechanical engineering, food technology
In 2002 he was awarded the Ányos Jedlik Prize in recognition of his outstanding activity in industrial rights protection.